11.08.16
Today I met with some peers from my cluster to discuss our projects and bounce ideas off of one another. It was really useful to do this as we're starting to get a grasp of each others projects and were all able to provide and receive some really valuable feedback.
I showed them the app that I've prototyped on Invision and talked about my idea to incorporate the concept of a semi-permanent ink into my project.
What I took away:
- The app could have a feature where photographs are captured and uploaded and tattoo version of the photograph would be generated in a particular style or colour.
- The app could track tattoos that users get and provide reminders and information on tattoo upkeep.
- When tattoos are chosen or saved the app could provide suggestions of future tattoos, show examples of how they could be joined together.
- Rather than using an avatar within the app, would it be viable to use 3D scanners and have a replica of your body to apply designs to?
- Once I have all of the logistics and designs in place I could commission someone to actually create the app rather than prototyping it through Invision.
- I need to speak with people in the industry and get their views/opinions and insights around this concept. It was also suggested I speak with people who do laser removal of tattoos or who have undergone it themselves and try to uncover what motivates people to remove tattoos.
- It would be valuable to look into patents/trademarks/copywriting before spreading the idea around the people I want to speak with about it.
- I need to think about what could go wrong with this project or throughout my process and take steps to ensure it runs smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment